This level of membership caters for companies and organizations requiring unlimited access to extensive fire safety support for staff.
- The Association’s quarterly journal ‘Fire Protection’;
- Access to back issues of ‘Fire Protection’ and other FPASA publications on-line;
- A complimentary copy of all locally produced FPASA fire safety technical publications;
- Special members rates for courses and seminars;
- Member discounts on local & international publications;
- Unlimited access to the online library catalogue;
- A membership certificate;
- A membership card;
- Use of the FPASA Member Logo (T & C Apply); and
- The option to add other branches/divisions of the same company with full Corporate Membership benefits at a discounted fee (subject to centralized membership billing).
Corporate Membership may only be taken out in the registered name of a company.