FPA Botswana was registered in 1998 Co.98/698 and was formed to market the Fire Protection Association of Southern Africa’s membership, training courses and technical services in Botswana. FPA Botswana is wholly owned by FPASA.
All the programmes presented in Botswana are:
- Recognised in South Africa by the LGSETA in terms of our NQF/SAQCC, and
- Presented in accordance with our SABS ISO 9001:2015 quality management system.
FPA Botswana offers the following training:
- Fire Risk Assessment & Prevention Strategies;
- Advanced Fire Prevention;
- Workplace Fire Fighting;
- Fire Fighting and Evacuation;
- CFPA Principles in Fire Safety Engineering;
- CFPA Diploma in Fire Prevention ;
- CFPA Diploma in Advanced Fire Prevention;
- Centrifugal Pumps;
- A detailed analysis of SANS 10400, Part A, T & W.
For further information, please contact:
Marosi (course coordinators):
Tel: 011 397 1619